My Monterey
GetAway

NoFlex Digestor for your head

I read a message on another site about NoFlex Digestor that you use in your black water waste tank. Usually when my wife and I are out for 3 or 4 days and we pump out the waste tank it smells ripe.

I ordered this NoFlex Digestor from the company's web site. It is a powder and I used 2 tablespoons into the waste pump out line and another two straight into the bowel then added a little water to both to activate the chemical.

This stuff is like magic! No more smell at all. I did have a slight musty smell inside of the cabin and that was gone too so it must have been coming from the waste tank.

You don't use any other chemical in your waste tank, just this chemical. If you're having a slight or strong smell in your boat, give this a try. It also says on the container you can sprinkle this powder onto your waste tank hoses then spray some water onto the hose & chemical to activate it and leave it. This will kill any smell that is coming from an old hose.

This was my first dose of the chemical so I over did it a little but it was worth it. Now I'll follow the instructions and will use a lot less for every treatment forward.

Do a search on the name and your search engine should take you to the company's web site. I have not seen this in any marine supply stores but it might be in a store in your area or order it on line like I did. It comes out of Washington state.