My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
cvt101

248LS A great boat!

:) My wife and I decided, after looking at many options, to trade our Sea Ray 176BR for a Monterey 248LS. Our first trip was to the St. John river, here in Florida. We were really impressed by the performance of this boat (Volvo Penta 320hp). We decided to take it to the Intracostal Waterway in the Tampa area and we had a great time! We would like to hear from more Monterey owners and probably plan trips for this coming summer.

The Rodriguez

:) My wife and I decided, after looking at many options, to trade our Sea Ray 176BR for a Monterey 248LS. Our first trip was to the St. John river, here in Florida. We were really impressed by the performance of this boat (Volvo Penta 320hp). We decided to take it to the Intracostal Waterway in the Tampa area and we had a great time! We would like to hear from more Monterey owners and probably plan trips for this coming summer.

The Rodriguez

Hello The Rodriguez's,

I just joined this web site so sorry for the late reply. I have owned my Monterey for 5 yrs now. Mine's a 228 SS, with the Mercruiser 350, dual prop. We live here in Texas and take ours to many of the local lakes. We love our boat and like to hear from other fellow Monterey owners.

The Setters

Hi guys,

We have a 2001 302 that is currently dry docked in Orange Beach, FL, but we live in Tuscaloosa, AL. We have used the boat for fishing and short jaunts along the coast. We have been back and forth to Panama City and Destin for weekend trips. We am looking forward to traveling over to Mobile via the ICW and up to Tuscaloosa via the Tombigbee Waterway - Black Warrior River at the end of this month. If anyone has info on the Tombigbee, please pass it on.

The Grahams

Hi guys,

We are located in Miami and own a 1999 242CR since 2001. Our family cruises the keys on a regular basis, and the experiences are priceless. Although a 242CR can be a small cruiser for a family of four, we have managed to live aboard the vessel for weeks at a time going from marina to marina. Granted we are not big in stature. Our most unforgettable experience was the trip from Miami to Key West via the inter-coastal waterway which consists of 150 miles in length split into two legs. From there we motored to the Marquesas Islands located 30 miles off Key West to do some snorkeling and fishing, and of course, the best part was staying at A & B Marina for a week in the heart of downtown Key West and world famous Duval Street.

The Hernandez's