My Monterey
Abbe Normal

Boat Names

Boat name is "Abbe Normal". That will mean something to some and nothing to others. :-)

Anyone who doesn't know what it means - should rent YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN (Fronkenshteen)

Great name. :D

-TC

Anyone who doesn't know what it means - should rent YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN (Fronkenshteen)

Great name. :D

-TC

You got it. "Sedagive!!!!!" LOL. We keep a copy on board.

Our 1998 296SC goes by the name of Hakuna Matata. Ex of North Fort, Florida she now berths in Claremont Western Australia (see International Boating!!!)

Lovers of the Lion King Disney movie will know Timon and Pumba's song 'Hakuna Matata' - it means no worries (in Swaheli) and although she was named by her previous owner in Florida, it's a very appropriate name for Australia - No worries mate.

Nice job on the graphics. We are located on the Elizabeth River in Chesapeake.

Well hi there neighbor!! We are also on the Elizabeth River, The western Branch, South side down from City Park - Where on the elizabeth are you??

Well hi there neighbor!! We are also on the Elizabeth River, The western Branch, South side down from City Park - Where on the elizabeth are you??

We are located at Ski Boats Unlimited by the Great Bridge on Battlefield Blvd.

We are near the Great Bridge at Ski Boats Unlimited.

The town homes across from "Lock's Pointe Restaurant"?

The town homes across from "Lock's Pointe Restaurant"?

Right next to there. But you got the right location.

Well I take delivery of my brand new 214FSC this Thursday, but we already have the name picked out... "Positive Impact". We are new to boating. We bought our first boat (1999 Sea Ray 185br) this past August. It obviously didn't take long to upgrade. Boating has had a very positive impact on our lives... so.

Lake St. Clair

Secret Agent -Loved the X-Files and my addiction for aliens

2001 242 Cruiser

Secret agent, Nice Flag! I will look for you out on Lake Saint Clair.

Nine years ago we saw a Monterey 322 at the Washington Boat Show and fell in love with it. We also realized that we'd never have the $$ to buy one, so we were content with our '86 Bayliner 265. Last year ('07), we sold the Bayliner and purchased a '98 Monterey 322. It's all that we ever wanted in a boat.

Like many other posts...ours is the only Monterey in our area. "Old School" is located on the Tennessee River at the intersection of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.

post-457-1210091544_thumb.jpg

Our Monterey 250CR is a 2006. We named her "Hazy Day". Hazy was my mother's nickname. We are in Burnham Harbor in Chicago.