My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
SHEP

Introduction Thread (w/a Picture)

I figure I would start a thread for the 'family' to introduce themselves and show a picture of their pride and joy.

My family lives in Virgina and we boat from Yorktown, Virginia to Elizabeth City, NC (so far at least) - We live in Portsmouth Virginia. (in the middle). We started two years ago with a 248LSC and within a year upgraded to a 298SC (rebadged to a 318).

Hope to meet more Monterey owners, especially local to hang out with.

SHEP

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

I figure I would start a thread for the 'family' to introduce themselves and show a picture of their pride and joy.

My family lives in Virgina and we boat from Yorktown, Virginia to Elizabeth City, NC (so far at least) - We live in Portsmouth Virginia. (in the middle). We started two years ago with a 248LSC and within a year upgraded to a 298SC (rebadged to a 318).

SHEP

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

SHEP

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

We do live in Northern Virginia and we boat at the Chesapeake Bay. Home Port is Herrington Harbor South.

The 330SY is our 3rd Monterey, we had a 290 and a 270 before.

Check below a pic of the innaugural trip of our 330SY to Cambridge, MD

4652793_2_15905.jpg

We do live in Northern Virginia and we boat at the Chesapeake Bay. Home Port is Herrington Harbor South.

The 330SY is our 3rd Monterey, we had a 290 and a 270 before.

Check below a pic of the innaugural trip of our 330SY to Cambridge, MD

4652793_2_15905.jpg

Central Florida, first time trying to post a picture.

mtdoramarch20040018.jpg

SHEP

Your 298 Cuddy is awesome. How fast does it go?

Jessie-South Florida

Empty with the wind in my stern by myself 62 on GPS, Full tank with the family 56-58, surprised a few people......

We have - we much prefer to go to Factory Point in the Hampton area - its a straight shot, about an hour, nice ride - NO LOCKS!!!

I will say that the ride in the ICW is nice and smooth......

Pungo....do u go there as well??

Ironically the first picture of my boat on the beach is by the old Captn' Georges restaurant in Pungo... That large boat in the background in the "Nantucket" that ran aground a couple of weeks ago...

Hi all! I'm JC from Chicagoland. This is my 1st post since Monterey updated the message board. Nice work, Monterey!

My wife and I are the proud owners of a 2000 Monterey 262CR. We do most of our boating on Lake Michigan and some inland lakes near Chicago.

Looking forward to the '08 boating season. Safe boating to all!

P.S. Hey Markhb, I recognize you from the Trailerboats forum. I'll say it again, I love that you've got an arch AND radar on a deckboat. Priceless!

2512967350101960053S500x500Q85.jpg

Hi,

This is our family Monterey 190LS at our cabin lake with my oldest son at the helm. We enjoy this lake and many others in the Kalispell area including Flathead Lake the biggest natrual fresh water lake in the west. My wife and I have 4 boys three of them riding the wake board and I have been known to ride somtimes but I really like to navigate more than ride.

Montana Mike

Cabin06FallBoat023-1.jpg">

I tried posting this yesterday but it didn't go, so if this ends up being a re-run sorry!

We are in Southern California and have a 2005 248 LS. We love it!! We boat mostly at Lakes Mohave and Mead with the occasional trip to Catalina Island!

Boat.jpg

Hello fellow Monterey owners,Site looks great first time on the new one.Here is our new to us 2002 322CR as of July 2007.We love it so far. Great performance and handling for the size (and this is coming from someone who just came from a 11 yr run with go-fast boats). I made the change to the comfort zone as my friends have said,and personally I should have made the change along time ago. And my girls love the change also(Wife and 2 daughters) We're docked on the Sassafras River in Maryland, for anyone not familar its off the Northern Chesapeake Bay.Hopefully this year we'll meet up with some fellow Monterey owners.........Here she is.

I tried posting this yesterday but it didn't go, so if this ends up being a re-run sorry!

We are in Southern California and have a 2005 248 LS. We love it!! We boat mostly at Lakes Mohave and Mead with the occasional trip to Catalina Island!

Boat.jpg

I love your 248 with that Wakeboard tower - awesome!

Here is our 250CR. We boat in the Sebago Lake area in Maine. I'm currently selling to upgrade to a left over 2006 282.

normal_IMG_0557.JPG

Here is our 250CR. We boat in the Sebago Lake area in Maine. I'm currently selling to upgrade to a left over 2006 282.

I'll be taking my 180FS to Point Sebago Resort in Maine for our family vacation this August. I just traded up from our 1998 Glastron GS160 last month, and are excited to get out on her for the first time (maybe next weekend - I spent this weekend scrubbing her from top to bottom).

2471547739_d1c80a2af3_b.jpg