My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Looks Great

The site looks fantastic and love the new forum sections!! My only question is....How are you going to get the word out to the older members to get this thing going?

post-4-1192577037_thumb.jpg

The site looks fantastic and love the new forum sections!! My only question is....How are you going to get the word out to the older members to get this thing going?

I am an"older member" from 2003. I could not log in , I had to reregister as a newbie, with my original name and password. . I would like to have seen the old topics transferred here......Tom

The "older members" had to reregister to see the boards,so some of us are here. Most of these "The Moderator must read and /or censor the posts" forums don't do very well considering the trime is usually takes from sending till posting........Tom

Older member here and had to re-register as well. Would really like to have access to all of the previous posts from past years. They really have been helpful in the past.