My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
EMcCoy

TRAILER???

Hey guys and gals!

I currently own a 302 cruiser and would like to know if a trailer is available for this model. Or, whom does Monterey uses for trailers.

Thanks!

Eric

Hi Eric,

I think ( could be wrong ) that each dealer makes their own arrangements for trailers. When I purchased my 2005 270CR from its PO there was no trailer. I did some research and had a trailer delivered from these guys : http://www.nextrailofamerica.com/

I have been very pleased with the trailer and it tows straight and easy. I had to move the bunks and found them well made. Just removed the through bolts, drilled new holes in the bunks, and put the bolts back in. My local dealer would have been happy to get me a trailer but I found his quoted price just too high.

Regards,

Russ

Hey guys and gals!

I currently own a 302 cruiser and would like to know if a trailer is available for this model. Or, whom does Monterey uses for trailers.

Thanks!

Eric

Not sure where you are planning on trailering or how far. Check out loadrite. I just put a triaxle under a 31' boat and the trailer came standard with electric over hydraulic brakes! AWESOME!!!! With anything of great weight, I totally recommend it. I won't tow without it again. Good Luck!