My Monterey
On Da Boat

Horn location

Hello MOST

We love our Monterey and we continually receive compliments wherever we are.

Just before pulling her out for the winter we recorded a remarkable 44.3 MPH on the GPS. 2 aboard, all gear, full water and waste, very little fuel. It was a warm day and the water was flat.

I am so impressed..

2002 262 Cruiser 6.2L Merc Bravo 3

post-473-129121792694_thumb.jpg

Hello "On Da Boat",

The horn is located on the bow of the boat, starboard side and has a white plastic grill that covers it. You can access it through the anchor locker.

Factory installed horn is a Fiamm product, part #HORN-72224-11-AM80. You can purchase them through any marine supply store.

I hope this helps!

I have a 2001 262. My horn died two years ago. I hate to say it put you almost need to be a contortionist to get to it. I decided to let it go and just purchased a small air horn. The air horn is also much louder. Good luck on replacing it.

I have a 2001 262. My horn died two years ago. I hate to say it put you almost need to be a contortionist to get to it. I decided to let it go and just purchased a small air horn. The air horn is also much louder. Good luck on replacing it.

Hey Raybob , I kept a portable blaster at the helm. Did you permantly install yours and if so where ? I thought maybe mounting trumpets but up on deck close to windshield. I hope you enjoy your boat as much as we do.

post-473-12984742354_thumb.jpg

I have a 2000 CABO 31 Express and the horn mostly doesn't work.  It is located port side inside the gunnels, but how do you get to it?  No access through engine room.  There is a small grill on the outside, but I find it hard to believe you access it through that grill.  Please help?