My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Keith Fore

214FS with factory wakeboard tower. Full cover needed

I just purchased a 2006 214 FS with a factory wakeboard tower and need a full boat cover that will fit with the tower. It also has the swim deck. Where is the best place to find this type cover? Also I need to buy some tower accessaries like mirror, speakers, wakeboard racks, does monterey offer these things for their factory towers?

I really need some help here. i have tried two different covers from manufactures that said they would fit but i am now sending the 2nd one back. Surely there is someone out there with a 214FS that has a factory wakeboard tower that has a cover that fits. Please help! i am getting frustrated trying to protect my new to me boat!

I really need some help here. i have tried two different covers from manufactures that said they would fit but i am now sending the 2nd one back. Surely there is someone out there with a 214FS that has a factory wakeboard tower that has a cover that fits. Please help! i am getting frustrated trying to protect my new to me boat!

Hi Keith,

Full covers that go over the wakeboard tower are not offered as a factory option. The factory cockpit covers snap around the bottom of the tower and over the windshield. They are not for traveling over the road at high speeds. Those can be ordered through any Monterey dealer.

If you are looking for a mooring or storage cover try Westland Canvas as they pattern our boats (www.westlandcovers.com or 480-756-0333). I have heard positive feedback from owners who have used them.