My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
mike276

1999 276 swim platform

I purchased a swim platform for my 1999 276 crusers from swimplatforms.com. Has anyone installed on on a 276? How hard was it? Any tips or pics would be appreciated

I purchased a swim platform for my 1999 276 crusers from swimplatforms.com. Has anyone installed on on a 276? How hard was it? Any tips or pics would be appreciated

We placed an order for our 1998 276 swim platform the other day. I will let you know how it goes. Did you get yours installed yet?

Installed a custom built swim step on my 242. Critical thing was to have the boat level front to back side to side.

i purchased and installed it on my 99 276 crusers.It took us 4 hours and installation was easy.Had to do some trimming around the grab handles but overall went smoothe.Great addition to the boat.