My Monterey
Junior

Summer Bash 2008

I am going to try and make this work yet. There has to more then three people that would like to attend a summer get together on the water in NJ. I am trying to put together a Monterey version of Aquapalooza. Take the winter to decide and if interested, submit a few dates to select from. I would guess Tice's Shoal would be the best place or maybe a cove in Banaget Bay. either way I would really like some feedback. If this new site is working correctly I would be able to write back to you directly so you don't have to keep checking Baoting in New Jersey for a reply. If not PLEASE include your Email address.

Have a Great Winter and come on lets get involved :

Mike W./Junior

post-35-1193406206.jpg

I am going to try and make this work yet. There has to more then three people that would like to attend a summer get together on the water in NJ. I am trying to put together a Monterey version of Aquapalooza. Take the winter to decide and if interested, submit a few dates to select from. I would guess Tice's Shoal would be the best place or maybe a cove in Banaget Bay. either way I would really like some feedback. If this new site is working correctly I would be able to write back to you directly so you don't have to keep checking Baoting in New Jersey for a reply. If not PLEASE include your Email address.

Mike W./Junior

We would be interested. We keep our boat in the Hudson River about 10 miles north of the NYC, it would be a decent trip to get there. We would need to know a good marina to stay over down that way for the weekend. Feel free to email me with more details.

philg@peakorg.com

We would be interested. We keep our boat in the Hudson River about 10 miles north of the NYC, it would be a decent trip to get there. We would need to know a good marina to stay over down that way for the weekend. Feel free to email me with more details.

philg@peakorg.com

I'm the PA dealer but I happen to be in FL with the NJ dealers at a Monterey Event. I'll let them know this thread is here and see if they're interested in helping you out with this.

We're in LBI and would be interested. Tices is a quick run. Hopefully we can get some interest this year...

Vinnie

vhager@comcast.net

Hi,

Boating Newbie.. Just purchased a 2007 220EX. we are a family of 4 and would enjoy this outting as well.

rgds,

BobbyQ

:D

Mike W./Junior

Hi

My family & I are interested in this event , we would be coming from the NYC Hudsun river area.

Please keep me informed to any details, for now my calander is clear except the week of july 13th. Mail me jaysea441@comcast.net Is there any news of location ? Id need to know sooner than later to locate a marina to stay over night . We have stayed @ belmar marina for the seafood fest & plan on attending this year if the weather cooperates june 7th & 8th .

Mike W./Junior

Hello Mike

My family and i would be interested.

Tony

hattrick1128@aol.com