My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Sunburns

Question for MOST - 2007 270CR Camper Canvas

post-50-130055618274_thumb.jpgpost-50-130055617357_thumb.jpgTo Most:

I have a 2007 Monterey 270CR Cruiser that I purchased with the optional camper canvas. There are connector pieces that connect multiple tubes ( specifically on the rear most assembly) I need to replace the "Screw" as the head came off due to rust as I was unscrewing with a screw driver.

What would be the manufacturer of the canvas stainless assembly tubes and the screws needed on the connector pieces? I have attached 2 pictures for reference.

Thank You!

Ken

Ken, have you tried West Marine, other outfitters or canvas shops? I have over the years needed replacements and found them quite easily...Good Luck!

Ken, have you tried West Marine, other outfitters or canvas shops? I have over the years needed replacements and found them quite easily...Good Luck!

Thanks! I did look at some sites and have seen only a replacement for the Steel Top Slide in 7/8 or 1 inch sizes...I think I only need the screw.....have not seen these as separate items yet anywhere......

Hopefully MOST will let me know specific on this....otherwise, on Saturday, i am picking up some zipper repair on my canvas at my local canvas shop and will ask them......

Ken

Hi Ken,

The manufacturer of your canvas hardware is:

Taylor Made Systems

Taylor Made Group, LLC

93 South Boulevard

Gloversville, NY 12078

PH: 518-773-0636

FX: 518-773-2919

REPLACEMENT OR SERVICE PARTS and

** ALL DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER INQUIRIES **

CUSTOMER SERVICE: 518-773-0636

If you are a boat owner, marina, service yard, or other non-O.E.M. customer (i.e. not the manufacturer of the original boat), please call the number above for the fastest service.

Or Fax: 518-773-2919 / Email: tms@taylormadesystems.com

I am certain they will be able to help you with those screws. I do not have a part number for it so you might have to email your photos!!

Hi Ken,

The manufacturer of your canvas hardware is:

Taylor Made Systems

Taylor Made Group, LLC

93 South Boulevard

Gloversville, NY 12078

PH: 518-773-0636

FX: 518-773-2919

REPLACEMENT OR SERVICE PARTS and

** ALL DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER INQUIRIES **

CUSTOMER SERVICE: 518-773-0636

If you are a boat owner, marina, service yard, or other non-O.E.M. customer (i.e. not the manufacturer of the original boat), please call the number above for the fastest service.

Or Fax: 518-773-2919 / Email: tms@taylormadesystems.com

I am certain they will be able to help you with those screws. I do not have a part number for it so you might have to email your photos!!

Thanks MOST!! Do you happen to have the canvas tubing size? 7/8 or 1 inch?

Hey MOST,

I have the same boat, with full camper canvas by TaylorMade. I need to get a new front plastic window for the starboard side, but all the TaylorMade tags are blank and don't list the part number for the top. Where else can I find that?

Thanks!

Have a local shop make a replacement. Easier, cheaper, quicker and simpler