My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Rip5

Canvas Boots

MOST, or anyone else. I need at least one, possibly three boots for the canvas on our 2005 282CR when they are not set up.

Mainly I want one for the aft canvas, but may get the ones for the mid ships (behind arch) and one for the front (in front of arch)

We like the sun, and often have these rolled up, and bungeed to stay that way. Would like the OEM Monterey logo on them.

I suppose I can get them made at a local canvas shop, but wanted to see if they were available from Monterey direct or through

a dealer locally. Not sure if Taylor-Made has anything but the canvas itself for the camper.

Hello Rip5,

Here are the Monterey part numbers and Taylor Made part numbers for all of the canvas tops. The boot was included in the part number and hopefully Taylor will be able to find the correct boot in their system. Colors were black and blue so I incuded both.

The picture is of a 270CR....not a 282CR.

2005 282 CR TAYLOR CANVAS PART NUMBERS .doc

I hope this gets you what you need.

That is excellent customer service !! Thank you very much for the help. I can't say enough about the service

you provide to owners. Outstanding !! biggrin.gif

I've got the boots for my 298ss but have no idea how they work. I got them out and thought I would put the tops up but can't figure out how to use them. I mean it looks like they just boot around each sunshade...but how do they stay against the arch once they're booted up?

Obviously I'm new to this boat!