My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
gestut1

performance specs for 2011 204 fs

MOST

is there any way i can find out what the performance specs of a 2011 204 fs with a 4.3 L MPI (220 Hp) like time to plane, 0-30, cruising speed/rpm, and top speed,

thanks, i know there are test done by some manufacturers , just wondering.

thanks

Since it's a new model, it seems to be hard to find test data. But, it is actually a re-badged 194FS, and this test from 2007 should be fairly close to what you can expect out of your boat, even though this 194FS had the 5.0L V8 in it.

http://www.boattest.ca/boat-test/bowrider/411/2007-monterey-194-fs.html

Since it's a new model, it seems to be hard to find test data. But, it is actually a re-badged 194FS, and this test from 2007 should be fairly close to what you can expect out of your boat, even though this 194FS had the 5.0L V8 in it.

http://www.boattest.ca/boat-test/bowrider/411/2007-monterey-194-fs.html

thanks i have seen that, i wanted to see what the perf would be with a 4.3 mpi verses v8, i have heard that v8 has lot more torques then v6, hence my question and concern, i dont want this boat to be a dog ....

thanks i have seen that, i wanted to see what the perf would be with a 4.3 mpi verses v8, i have heard that v8 has lot more torques then v6, hence my question and concern, i dont want this boat to be a dog ....

For what it's worth..... I just bought a 2008 Monterey 194FS w/ the 4.3 Volvo Fuel Injected motor.......... and it is NOT a dog by any means. I've owned several boats in the past (this being my first fuel injected boat)..... this boat has almost 0 dead rise...... pops right up on plane..... acceleration is amazingly smooth, rides like a cadillac on the water compared to many other boats I've owned / ridden in.

Top end... with 3 adults and about 3/4 tank of gas, we were doing just shy of 50mph, and that is without playing with the trim.

~Phil