My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Jaimes

Canvas replacement for 2000 302 CR

Good Morning, thanks for your help in advance, Im looking for the replacement bimini shade that goes from the front of the arch and zip to the front windows, I have the frame but i left it on by mistake while trailering and now it is rip. My boat uses a chanell tube look like atachement on the arch and 3 twist snaps on each side the color is blue, Thanks for your help. Also i know is a LONG shot but the dash wood panels would be nice too since mine are faded, thanks in advance for the help, Eddie.

You could proably go to a Maine Upholsterer and get an after market front bimini made. I did!

Hello Guys, Thanks for the help, Great lakes did not make them for the year 2000, I talked to monterey and they gave me a part number but is not on any dealer, so i was hoping to get another part number or perhaps get a used one from someone that we can use to get the new one, we try in a canvas shop but never looked the same so i was hoping to get a original one! :) Thanks again for all the help

!

On a 2000 302CR, I believe the canvas was made by Taylor Made. If you have the part #, call them and see if they

can supply an original and reckognize the part #.

Taylor Made Systems

1900 47th Terrace E.

Bradenton, Fla. 34203

1-941-747-1900

If it's not Taylor Made, then I'm not sure who made it that year.

Jared,

Ameritex and the TaylorMade info I posted, are one in the same. That is the Florida canvas plant for TaylorMade.