My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
RSUMRTOY2

Cabin Flooring

I am tired of cleaning the carpet in my 282CR! Has anyone changed the flooring to either laminate or ??? Any suggestions, pic's would be GREATLY appreciated!

I am tired of cleaning the carpet in my 282CR! Has anyone changed the flooring to either laminate or ??? Any suggestions, pic's would be GREATLY appreciated!

I have a 296 CR and changed the flooring in the main cabin to laminate,even if I say so myself it turned out great and is much easier to keep clean. I only did this on the steps into the cabin and the main floor area. I did not do the dining area or the mid cabin as those areas were not a problem. I have 4 pics that may help you. Note: all the laminate is glued down.

We are in the Vancouver area. Email me

Mike

Hi

My 330 came with a laminate floor as standard.

I don't think it is strictly a laminate, i think its more like a vinyl floor, there are no actual joints, just a big continuous sheet.

It has been fantastic, no problems to clean, hasn't dented or faded. Mine looks a bit like dark teak with white/cream coloured caulking

I don't know what it is called, if you ask MOST they will probably tell you what it is and where you can get it

Just try some sunbrella carpet runners