My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
jbauman102

Water pump on 268ss

I just bought a used 2004 268ss Its a little beat up but Im fixing it up. I need to know if there is a switch for the pump for the fresh water or does it automatically turn on. If there is a switch where is it located. Thanks for your hepl.

I am alomost 100% certain it is an automatic system. I have the 282 CR and there is a switch in the main fuse panel in the engine room and there is also a switch in the main power panel, I have mine on always so when I turn the tap, water flows. There has to be a main switch somewhere to control the power.

I just bought a used 2004 268ss Its a little beat up but Im fixing it up. I need to know if there is a switch for the pump for the fresh water or does it automatically turn on. If there is a switch where is it located. Thanks for your hepl.

Hello jbauman102:

If you do not have an Owner's manual for your 268SS, look under "Super Sport Owner Manuals" here in and I believe you will find the manual that applies to the boat you have and simply down load it. Good luck with your project.

Alan

I recently purchased a 2005 268SS and the fresh water pump is switched by one of the 2 switches to the right of the switch cluster ....don't remember which switch nor the position of the switch to turn the pump on.