My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Rip5

What's New for 2012 at Monterey Boats ?

MOST, any chance you can share what is in the works for model year 2012 ? Maybe a hint when we might at least hear about any changes/new models etc ? Like before FLIBS maybe ?

Thanks for doing such a great job in helping all us Monterey owners ! :)

Don Hyde Marine has the first 2012 340,black hull, black seats really cool colour combo, maybe it is on their website and you could check it out....

Hi, i'm new to these forms but i recently ordered a new 204fs from a dealer. They said it was going to be a 2012 so I was wondering what was going to be different on it than the 2011 i have seen? I Can't for it to arrive! Also does anyone now if the black hulls are on all models and replaced the standard white color?

Don Hyde Marine has the first 2012 340,black hull, black seats really cool colour combo, maybe it is on their website and you could check it out....

Checked out Don Hyde Maries web site... very nice 320 on there... the 2ft-itis is kicking in soon and the hubby and I are looking to go up to 33-35fter... so we're looking at Monterey, Chaparral, Cruisers & Formula...

We're waiting for the dealer in our area to get the Monterey Cruisers in stock so we can have a look-see....

Right now we have a 2008 Chaparral Signature 270 & love her... but we're looking to go bigger.... and I do like the look of the Monterey Cruisers....

Checked out Don Hyde Maries web site... very nice 320 on there... the 2ft-itis is kicking in soon and the hubby and I are looking to go up to 33-35fter... so we're looking at Monterey, Chaparral, Cruisers & Formula...

We're waiting for the dealer in our area to get the Monterey Cruisers in stock so we can have a look-see....

Right now we have a 2008 Chaparral Signature 270 & love her... but we're looking to go bigger.... and I do like the look of the Monterey Cruisers....

We too went up from a 270. In our case, a 2009 Monterey. Decided on a Monterey 290 after looking at a Cruisers, Chaparell and Maxum. We were not disappointed. For us, in a 30 footer, we did not want a set berth in the bow. We preferred the open dining area/living space fore. The aft berth/lounge area converts to a double berth and we permanently keep it that way.

Hope this helps in your decision.

We too went up from a 270. In our case, a 2009 Monterey. Decided on a Monterey 290 after looking at a Cruisers, Chaparell and Maxum. We were not disappointed. For us, in a 30 footer, we did not want a set berth in the bow. We preferred the open dining area/living space fore. The aft berth/lounge area converts to a double berth and we permanently keep it that way.

Hope this helps in your decision.

Thanks for the info Sophie... what yr do you have ??

Thanks for the info Sophie... what yr do you have ??

2009 290 with the sun lounger. Added a Titan 280 rigid dinghy with Weaver arc davits. Very pleased with performance and functionality.

2009 290 with the sun lounger. Added a Titan 280 rigid dinghy with Weaver arc davits. Very pleased with performance and functionality.

Thanks Sophie... sounds nice !!! we're back & forth between the Chaparral Signature 330 & the Monterey 340SY - I do like the bed in the bow area... - im tired of being in the aft cabin... want a change :)

We have the regular weaver davits on our current boat - but would definately look at the Weaver arch davits to go with a rigid hull inlatable (right now we have a soft bottom with Aluminum floor insert... but its slow.... the hubby wants a faster one :).. boys...

love to see some photos of you boat if you could post some,

Thanks you !