My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
bfarr

Monterey 245 Camper canvas

We are looking at trading up to a 245 but the 2003 that we are looking at does not come with the camper canvas just the bimini top.

I need a source for the camper canvas to factor that into the cost before we sign on the dotted line.

We have a 262 with complete camper canvas and a cockpit cover from GREAT LAKES BOAT TOPS. They are high quality and fit perfectly.

They are boat specific so you ll have to contact them with that information. They will e mail you a quote right away.

Buy the boat you ll be glad you did.

Hello bfarr,

The original camper canvas vendor was Taylor Made and the part numbers for the 2003 were as follows:

CANCB-CAC-5996-BLK 1 EA 245CR CAMPER AFT CURTAIN-BLK (#59960008031)

CANCB-CSC-5996-BLK 1 PR 245CR CAMPER SIDE CURTAINS-BLK (#59960008021)

CANCB-CAC-5996-NVY 1 EA 245CR CAMPER AFT CURTAIN-NVY (#59960046031)

CANCB-CSC-5996-NVY 1 PR 245CR CAMPER SIDE CURTAINS-NVY (#59960046021)

Cockpit cover:

CANCB-CPC-5996-BLK 1 EA 245CR COCKPIT COVER-BLK (#59960008061)

CANCB-CPC-5996-NVY 1 EA 245CR COCKPIT COVER-NVY (#59960046061)

contact info is:

Taylor Made Group, LLC

93 South Boulevard

Gloversville, NY 12078

PH: 518-773-0636

FX: 518-773-2919

www.taylormadegroup.com / email is:tms@taylormadesystems.com

Great Lakes Boat Top also makes a great product and has excellent service but in this case they were not the vendor (Thank you "On Da Boat"!).

Thanks for the help MOST the info was good for the Taylor Made OEM with one exception they have changed their part number system.

They were very helpful in providing the correct ones for this boat model.

I first tried great lakes but they do not list this specific model.

I do have a question though.

They quoted me prices for the camper canvas sides and back and the connector which attaches to the windshield and the front of the bimini.

I'm not sure if there are side peices that would go from the bimini down to the port and starboard sides to make a complete enclosure.

Thanks for the help MOST the info was good for the Taylor Made OEM with one exception they have changed their part number system.

They were very helpful in providing the correct ones for this boat model.

I first tried great lakes but they do not list this specific model.

I do have a question though.

They quoted me prices for the camper canvas sides and back and the connector which attaches to the windshield and the front of the bimini.

I'm not sure if there are side peices that would go from the bimini down to the port and starboard sides to make a complete enclosure.

I have the Taylor Made canvas sets. Go to their site and you can see the two types of sets you can have. I have both. Each use a windshield extenstion up from the windshield to the front bimini. The front bimini zips up to the rear bimini. There are four side windows plus an aft curtain that has full windows and zips on the starboard side to make a door. This makes a full camper set. I also have a rear canvas that zips to the front bimini and slops down towards the rear of the boat over the rear seat. There is one window in the middle of this canvas and no rear side curtains, just the front side curtains and windshield extension. Plus I have the mooring cover that covers the full cockpit.

All of these windows/curtains zip to each other at the top and sides of each other and all fasten at the bottom of each piece to the boat by snaps.