My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
dcamt

Swim platform cover

Has anyone used to SeaDek to recover their swim platform. I wondering how good it is and can it cover a platform with a rough surface.

I have put it on my Seadoo 150 and it is GREAT. Non slip and I was thinking of using it on my swim paltform on my 282CR. I used the Hydro Turf and they sell it in big sheets all custom colours and designs.

Thanks very much. My swim platform has a rough surface. Will it work on that?

I have put it on my Seadoo 150 and it is GREAT. Non slip and I was thinking of using it on my swim paltform on my 282CR. I used the Hydro Turf and they sell it in big sheets all custom colours and designs.

WOW, EXCELLENT idea. I also put the Hydro Turf on my Ski, definately going to look into putting it on my swim platform.

I was thinking of applying this on a hot day, wash the surface with a light solvent and I was going to rent on of those rollers that floor guys use when laying vinyl tiles etc...I will keep you posted if ever we get a hot day.

I was thinking of applying this on a hot day, wash the surface with a light solvent and I was going to rent on of those rollers that floor guys use when laying vinyl tiles etc...I will keep you posted if ever we get a hot day.

I've been in contact with Hydro Turf and am waiting fo some samples. I might do this in the spring. Definately keep me posted if you do it also.

Dan

This is how a factory install looks on a 204 FS.

400838364.jpg

I just ordered the Seadeck for my 264. Saw a 244 same color as mine at the dealer and the Seadeck really looked good. Took a while but my dealer finaly got around to ordering it for me, should be in soon.

This thread really vaught my attention. I have a 2006 248LS and apparently they make a pad for my boat. Does anyone have long term experience with these? How do they hold up being exposed to the elements every day? Any other feedback on these? Has anyone found a spot on their website to see color samples? Thanks again!

Finaly got the Seadeck installed on my 264FS and it looks great and feels good on the feet. Seriously thinking about replacing the carpet with it now.

Finaly got the Seadeck installed on my 264FS and it looks great and feels good on the feet. Seriously thinking about replacing the carpet with it now.

Do you have any pictures you could post? Anyone ever install this while the boat is in the water? We are wet slipped and although I coud pull it out it is a bit of a pain right now. WOuld love to see some more pictures? Also, how easy do you think this would be to cut? I want to install a grill on the swim platform and would have to cut a circle in the pad. Thanks!