My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
michgal2k

Snap in carpet

I am wondering if it is possible to add snap in carpet to a 2005 214FS? Any idea what the cost or where I should look?

Also the color is Blue so any idea what color the original color would have been (I don't know if there were choices or just one standard color carpet)

Thanks!!

Hi michgal2k,

You can order the current cockpit carpet for the 214FS/224FS from any Monterey dealer. To find the one closest to you, please use our dealer locator at our home page www.montereyboats.com. The dealer can quote you price and installation cost. The color is (and has been) a neutral beige/gray mix called Pebble. Right now it is about 2 weeks out on delivery.

Hi michgal2k,

You can order the current cockpit carpet for the 214FS/224FS from any Monterey dealer. To find the one closest to you, please use our dealer locator at our home page www.montereyboats.com. The dealer can quote you price and installation cost. The color is (and has been) a neutral beige/gray mix called Pebble. Right now it is about 2 weeks out on delivery.

Thanks - is it one size fits both? There is no dealer nearby me (49615). Do you happen to know if it can be ordered through a dealer and sent directly to me rather than pay shipping twice? Any idea on cost?