My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Heinrich

Part for a 2005 270CR Light Fixture

post-16205-133271434572_thumb.jpg Hi there!

Today I discovered these aren't kid proof... :)

I was wondering if anyone could let me know who the manufacturer was/is of the following item (or where I can order one)?

It's a cabin light for a Monterey 270CR 2005 Model.

As always, thank you!,

Heinrich

When I bought my used 282CR I also had a broken one. I ordered it from my dealer and had it in 3 or 4 days. I also changed all bulb to LED. They are cool and use next to no power/battery.

When I bought my used 282CR I also had a broken one. I ordered it from my dealer and had it in 3 or 4 days. I also changed all bulb to LED. They are cool and use next to no power/battery.

Do you have a bulb number and/or place to purchase the LEDs? I'd like to replace the three in the lamps like the lamp that is broken in the first message in this thread.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

The one's I used were the Dr. Led's available at West Marine or other Marine Retailers. I cut and pasted below to show you it is the SMD LED series you need the round flat ones. They come in Cool White, very bright, I used warm white which is the same white the bulbs give you. The replacement "Bulb" has two bayonets, one set that sticks out one end and the other sticks straight up from the middle. That is the one you sue. You just cut off the bayonet coming straight out from the side. They are cool to touch and don't use any power! I changed every bulb, my running lights, anchor lights cock pit lights, are all cool white.

LED Replacement Bulbs for Reading

Lights:

MR16, MR11, G4, Edison Medium Screw Base, Bayonet 15 Base (Single Contact, Double Contact Index, & Double Contact Non-Index), and Dome Light LED Conversion Kit.

us_flag.gifLED

Specially designed to replace most single and double contact 15mm bayonet incandescent bulbs for reading lights.

bayonet15_1_3.jpg

us_flag.gifLED

Specially designed to replace most "third degree burn " bi-pin halogen bulbs for reading lights.

bi-pin_1_3.jpg

us_flag.gifLED

Specially designed to replace most Edison medium screw base bulbs.

PAR16_1W_3W_1.jpg

Specially designed to replace most incandescent bulbs for reading lights.

BA15S_1_2.jpgG4_1_2.jpg

I was able to buy the original light fixture via a dealer for $50. All they needed was the hull number.