My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Flatheadhoser

2005 250CR Lights queston

There are a string of rope lights around the convertible V berth. Can anyone tell me where the switch for these is. Not sure if they were standard or a first owner upgrade? They aren't attached to any other lights and can't find a switch for them. Unless they are burned out or an inline fuse is shot?

There are a string of rope lights around the convertible V berth. Can anyone tell me where the switch for these is. Not sure if they were standard or a first owner upgrade? They aren't attached to any other lights and can't find a switch for them. Unless they are burned out or an inline fuse is shot?

Hello Flatheadhoser:

These lights are standard and the switch is port side below the sink counter top right side of the refrigerator They are low voltage so if it is not night time you may have a hard time seeing they are on. If you do not have a manual, you can dowload one here in the forum under cruiser manuals.

Hope this helps.

Happy Boating

Alan

Hello Flatheadhoser:

These lights are standard and the switch is port side below the sink counter top right side of the refrigerator They are low voltage so if it is not night time you may have a hard time seeing they are on. If you do not have a manual, you can dowload one here in the forum under cruiser manuals.

Hope this helps.

Happy Boating

Alan

Many thanks! The switch is missing I believe but now I know that's what it was.