My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Soonerjake

Need trailer help.

I am ordering a trailer for a used 06 268 ss. The company has the boat info but it is from 04. Have there been any changes to the hull on the 268ss since 2004? And will there info be accurate, sure dont want a trailer that doesnt fit.

thx

I am ordering a trailer for a used 06 268 ss. The company has the boat info but it is from 04. Have there been any changes to the hull on the 268ss since 2004? And will there info be accurate, sure dont want a trailer that doesnt fit.

thx

You the same one that's on Lake Pirates? If so, pretty boat! I don't know for sure, but don't believe that have been any hull changes since at least '02?

That is correct, there have not been any changes to the hull of the 268 Super Sport (bowrider or the Cuddy version) since it's creation.

You the same one that's on Lake Pirates? If so, pretty boat! I don't know for sure, but don't believe that have been any hull changes since at least '02?

Yep thats me! Thanks. I didnt think there were any changes, but its better to be safe. Cant wait for spring!!

I HAVE AN 02 268SS ... LOOKING FOR A TRAILER.. DID YOU FIND ANY EXTRAS? DID YOU BUILD ONE? SOUTH FL HERE! THANKS