My Monterey
Jason D.

monterey font

Just got a used 2006 180fs and boat never had a name so we will name it.

Does anyone know the font used for the Monterey logo on the side of the boats?

I'd like to match it with our name we put on the back.

Thanks,

Jason

Trace it, and give it to your name supplier. This seems like the quickest way to replicate the logo.

At least it was for me on our last Monterey.....

Hi. New owner here. I, too, wanted to find out the font to use for the vessel numbers. Called Monterey and found out that the font used to spell out "MONTEREY" in the logo is Eurostile. I believe the detailed description is Eurostile, Bold, Oblique. After checking the internet, this is a commercial font (costs money), but Microsoft's website gives the names of their applications that included the font. Other commercial font sets also include it. There are free fonts available on the market that are close, but not exactly the same. I would think that most sign makers have the font in their libraries.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info! Very helpful.

Hi. New owner here. I, too, wanted to find out the font to use for the vessel numbers. Called Monterey and found out that the font used to spell out "MONTEREY" in the logo is Eurostile. I believe the detailed description is Eurostile, Bold, Oblique. After checking the internet, this is a commercial font (costs money), but Microsoft's website gives the names of their applications that included the font. Other commercial font sets also include it. There are free fonts available on the market that are close, but not exactly the same. I would think that most sign makers have the font in their libraries.

Good luck.