My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
argonaut

SeaDek non slip pads

I want to fit a set of SeaDek non slip pads onto my 194fs ...

SeaDek has teh Swim Platfrom templates, but I wouldl iek to get the full set ... i.e as per this pic ...

http://www.seadek.com/blog/?p=1268

I know that is not a 194fs but layout is the same.

Anydody know if Monterey will supply the template files ? .... or anybody have a set ?

I don't think you can get the template files from Monterey direct to you. But your dealer can order it from Monterey, and they will take care of getting Sea Dek what they need.

I also am looking to install the same thing. I've asked Seadek if they offer the same layout but so far I havent heard back, it was just yesterday i inquired.

Argo--have you ordered your Seadek platform pads yet? If so, did you order through a dealer or through Sea Dek Directly? I'm considering the same for my 194 and was curious.

I still haven't heard anything from Seadek. I ended up contacting my local Monterey dealer and they're going to get a price together as they have ordered and used the product before. Nothing but great reviews from them about the product, I just wish Seadek would have responded to my inquiry.

I used their template kit and sent it to them for my 242 cruisrer. The price came back pretty steep around $400. I ended up going with Hydro-turf and cutting it myself for under $200. They put Hydro-Turf on most PWC.

gfick1,

Just curious how you cut the hydro turf. Their product looks good, but I'm worried I wouldn't be able to cut the curves smoothly to make it look right?

Installed a SeaDek pad on my 270 - it was a fairly painless process.

1. Template with markers and instructions sent straight from SeaDek.

2. Taped and outlined swimplatform pattern - sent it in for test template option.

3. Received test template - verified and approved for final cut.

4. Received final cut/product and installed per instructions.

Back and forth with templates was a little bit of a pain but turn out pretty good!

post-16228-0-62418300-1367547095_thumb.jpg

That looks great !!! Good choice in color too!

The two pictures were great! It looks fantastic.

Did you use the template method or were they available from SeaDek?

Seadek actually has a template that matches my 194fs. They will email it to you for you to compare measurements to your boat.

I have a 1999 262 about to install sea deck all over. I will let you know the details and pics once its completevm

How did it go? If you don't mind, what was the cost? I like the look, but I think I'd prefer to stick with snap-in carpet.