My Monterey

I own a 2005 250cr with a Volvo Engine/Drive

Where do I find a replacement engine temperature gauge?

Where do I find a replacement head portal glass?

Thank you!

If you mean dash temp gauge, it's likely made by Faria. Could still be warrantied. Contact Faria

and get a replacement.

Glass for head portal is not available from the manufacturer. You can take the entire portlite out, and have

a local glass shop replace just the glass. The manufacturer will likely require that you buy the entire portlite and

replace it.

Or if you have deep pockets, see your Monterey dealer, and have him replace the gauge and entire portlite. Let

him worry about how and where the parts come from.

PWC1011,

Check out Lewmar's website under stainless port holes as they have the style that are in the 250cr. Not to sure if they are the propere size cannot get to my boat to measure but a good chance that they are.

I own a 2005 250cr with a Volvo Engine/Drive

Where do I find a replacement engine temperature gauge?

Where do I find a replacement head portal glass?

Thank you!

The Faria company is in Conn. You can google for the phone number and their address. I had to replace my temperature guage and was told by Faria that I had to go through West Marine buy the guage. The Faria company will not sell to you direct. Pull the guage and call Faria to see if they still make the model you have. My boat is a 2000 and they did have the correct gauge with the correct gold color trim ring and they did. I could not find the guage with the same gold colored ring on any network site.

OK... Finally got some help from Faria. They gave me the gauge number from a picture I sent them. Unfortunately, the gauge is $150 to replace! However, they said they can rebuild the gauge the gauge under their lifetime warranty for $18.

SO... I am getting a cheap alternative to put in temporarily while the other is being repaired.

I SURE APPRECIATE YOU ALL HELPING ME!!!!

THANK YOU