My Monterey
oumills

Gelcoat Repair

Does Monterey make some sort of gelcoat repair kit? My '04 298 has a few nicks in it that I'd like to fix. They're not deep enough that they've gone all the way through the blue so I would think they're fairly easily fixed. I've seen the repair kits at West Marine, but thought if Monterey makes a kit my chance of a color match would be much greater.

Thanks in advance.

Depending on where you are located, MiniCraft (located in Florida) and Spectrum Colors (California) both supply gelcoat repair kits going back several years. They both provide very good service and match Monterey colors as well as many other boat manufacturers products.

Mini Craft: minicraft.com or 800-282-8244

Spectrum Color: spectrumcolor.com or 800-754-5516

You will need your boat's Hull Identification number when you contact them.

Depending on where you are located, MiniCraft (located in Florida) and Spectrum Colors (California) both supply gelcoat repair kits going back several years. They both provide very good service and match Monterey colors as well as many other boat manufacturers products.

Mini Craft: minicraft.com or 800-282-8244

Spectrum Color: spectrumcolor.com or 800-754-5516

You will need your boat's Hull Identification number when you contact them.

Many Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Juanjo and I'm from Madrid (Spain). I have a FS180 and I would like buy black gelcoat. Can you tell me a dealer ?

Thanks,

Juanjo