My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
ChemistKen

Ski and watersports tow point

Hello

I purchased a lightly used 2010 254FSC from the local Monterey dealer late last summer. We have put about 10 hours of the roughly 20 hours of use on the boat currently. So, we don't yet have alot experience with it but have enjoyed what we've experienced so far.

My question: Is there a way, or preferred way, to add an additional watersports tow point on the boat that is higher above the water line than the factory installed one below the sunpad? The boat has a full canopy system so adding a wake tower isnt an option. I am wondering about a tow post of some sort. Any suggestions or ideas from Monterey or other forum users would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ken

Hi!

Did you get any ideas and added something to your boat?

I have the same problem on 264FSC. I have no arch, and rather do not want to transform the boat into "water sports machine" with tower etc, but for time to time ski or wake use the higher point for towing would be really nice...

On HULL/DECK EXTERIOR options list for 264 there is something called "Ski Tow Pylon, Removable", for $923. Can anyone confirm how it looks like? Can it be added to a boat that come out form factory without this option?