My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
LI Monterey

2000 262 Cruiser Cockpit Icebox- looking for assistance

Does anyone know who makes the icebox in the 262 Cruiser? After 13.5 seasons the plastic is finally falling apart and I need to replace the insert under the rear sink.

Well after much online research boats, RVs, etc., still no answer to the manufacturer of the icebox. So I have taken it out and placed 2 Rubbermaid small plastic containers with the see-thru side door inside the cavity. Holds most of my Plano tackle boxes until I come up with a better solution. Probably going to build a Sunbrella roll up cover until I make something permanent. Another board member fabricated a door and is also using the space for storage.

To all. I just purchased a brand new ice box directly from the original manufacturer. Form Co Inc. of Elkhart, IN. The original part # is BOX-WHT-1B35620RF2, ICEBOX W/FOAM BR FRM. The website is: http://formcoinc.com

I just received my new ice box. It looks GREAT!! They were very helpful over the phone. They actually manufacture them to order. The total cost with shipping was approximately $160. Very reasonable to make my 262 Cruiser look aesthetically pleasing again.

Hope this helps.