My Monterey
randyintahoe

Swim Platform 1999 242 Cruiser

Greetings everyone. I purchased a 99 242 Cruiser this Summer and love it! However, the custom swim platform, which is awesome, makes my LOA a tad too long for my slip. Can anyone suggest where I might advertise the platform for sale, in addition to Craigslist and eBay? Once sold, I can put the proceeds toward a shorter platform! Thanks in advance for your help!

Can't help with where to advertise it. I do wonder why you purchased the boat knowing it was too long for your slip? Is it a marina rule that you are breaking with the excessive length, or just not comfortable for you with the LOA ? Can you move to a larger slip ? You may also have difficulty finding a shorter ESP that fits your boat. It would likely have to be custom made and expensive. Good luck finding a buyer, hope it works out for you.

I can't help you either but I have the same boat only a 2000 year model and I would be lost without my extended swim step. If it were me, I would look for another slip and leave the swim step alone. Good luck!