My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
L32

Where are the fuses

I have a 2007 330 SY and disconnected what I thought was the generator battery for winter storage. Turns out there are 2 house batteries and they are used to start the gen. After reconnecting the house battery I no longer have power to the shower sump or stereo. I hope there is a fuse somewhere that I am over looking. Could you please tell me where to look. There is power at the panel inside the boat but I cannot trace the wires from there. I did pull out the radio and DVD player quickly looked behind them and realized this is going to take awhile to fix if I am looking blind. The boat was a repo and I have no wiring diagrams. I did download the users manual but can't find anything there.

Thanks

LT

The boat was a repo and I have no wiring diagrams. I did download the users manual but can't find anything there.

Thanks

LT

On my Monterey the fuses are accessed by removing the panel under the helm, not exactly easy to get at, and they are individual fuses not breakers.

You can get your wiring schematic .... go to owners manuals area and download manual, they are pdf files ..... however for my boat the schematic was not very helpful, does not show individual switches or fuses ... so tracing cct not so simple.

Does tell you colour codes though - which is helpful.