My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
carlo71

New Member and 2009 400 SY owner

Hey guys, I am the proud new owner of a 2009 400 SY. I am coming from a Chaparral 310 Signature and as i was a member of their forums i am happy to see i will have the same family of support.

I have a couple questions, is their a Parts Guide anywhere for the 400 SY. I would like to replace the factory LED cockpit Bulbs that are white or Red, with All BLUE. SO i need the bulb numbers so i can order them all.

I also need to replace the left Master Head vanity mirror door. It is badly etched and it wont come clean. IF someone has the part number i would appreciate it.

Also i have seen Gunwale LED lighting on the new 2014 and i have seen it on some of the other Monterey Models, and i am curious what those part numbers are. I would like to do this upgrade on mine. Here are pics of what i am talking about. The first pic is an example of what i want to do with mine, and the second pic is that of the damaged mirror door.

Thanks guys!!

Bryan Thomas

Here is what i would like to do with my boat:

4365600_20130610100557731_1_LARGE.jpg

Here is the mirror etching that is ruined Just the left cabinet :

DSC_0537_zpsd532ff35.jpg

Welcome Epiphany !!!

Small group here compared to the Chap site, and sometimes slow to get an answer. Generally, your Monterey dealer

can order the LED's and mirror from Monterey. Rare occasion that you can find identical mirrors for a 400SY at a web based

retailer.

Enjoy your beautiful new boat !

Thanks bud i appreciate the response!!! I will miss the ability to directly get parts from forum member dealer. :(

Yes , very small group here compared to Searay , Chaparral . I would think you can order an led strip type of lighting and do this yourself for the LED effect . We are also looking to do the same with our boat . This past winter we added LED's above all the cup holders and some accent LED around the boat along with 2 OCEAN led underwater lights . Will try to get some pictures together and post . We buy our LED products at superbrightled.com