My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Scottn63

2008 270 CR

Hi Great Lake boaters!

I have a 2008 Monterey 270 CR coming in May. I will be boating in Lake Saint Clair mostly. Any others fellow Monterey owners in the area?

Well I live near the Great Lakes Crossing Mall and I do most of my boating on Lake Orion, but I plan on hitting Lake St. Clair a few times this summer. I just bought a 214FSC from Lakecrest Marine... I don't actually take delivery of it for a little while for obvious frozen reasons. :angry:

Well I live near the Great Lakes Crossing Mall and I do most of my boating on Lake Orion, but I plan on hitting Lake St. Clair a few times this summer. I just bought a 214FSC from Lakecrest Marine... I don't actually take delivery of it for a little while for obvious frozen reasons. :angry:

The 214FSC is a nice ride. We also bought our boat from Lakecrest and are waiting eagerly for it to come in (Some time in May). We have a well at Jeffereson beach, maybe we will see you out on the lake.

Also boat in LSC. Live near Metro

Have you been on LSCN.com

Meet lots of Great Peeps

Are you new to boating or just a new boat.

Hope to meet you out there this summer.

Meet lots of Great Peeps

Hey Secret Agent, I am on the LSCN forums too. It is a great board.

Meet lots of Great Peeps

Secret Agent,

Forgot to say..... New boat and new to boating.....looking for peeps like yourself to help me out.

Thanks

Hi Great Lake boaters!

I have a 2008 Monterey 270 CR coming in May. I will be boating in Lake Saint Clair mostly. Any others fellow Monterey owners in the area?

Hi all in Great Lakes region. I just bought a 1998 276 and will be boating on the St Clair river and LSC this summer. I just sea trialed it and brought it home to St Clair Sunday. and so far it is all that I expected it to be. I am going to pull it out for a few weeks to do some improvements and then look forward to a great summer boating season.