My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
RIVERMAN

2002 Monterey explorer 220 sport boat platform shower

I recently purchased this 2002 Monterey Explorer 220 sport boat with the 5.0 GXi GM engine with the Volvo Penta SX outdrive. No service manual came with the deal. I have 2 questions:

1. Where are the fuses located for the Sony FM/AM compact disc player (CDX-7000X) & also the bilge pump? And where is the fuse block located?

2. The swim platform shower does not put out any water. The fresh water dispenser at the sink on port side behind the windshield pumps out plenty water on demand but the platform puts out no water. I removed the shower nozzle & valve assembly - nozzle was not plugged & valve worked ok. With the nozzle off the hose, still no water comes out. Is there a shut off valve in the line to the shower head ? or does this shower use raw sea water, picked up by the motor water pump ? NOTE: The engine is presently disabled & I am unable to check this out. Thanks in advance

RIVERMAN

Owners manual can be downloaded on this message board. There is no such thing as a service manual for the boat.

You can buy a Seloc service manual for the VP engine and drive, but owners manual for the boat itself is all you will find.