My Monterey
Bob

Question for MOST: Bowmar portlight in Head of 2009 280 SCR

For MOST: please provide the model number of the Bowmar portlight in the head of my 2009 280 SCR. I need to replace the frosted, smoked lens and hinge on the inside.

Thank you!

post-64-0-36212200-1430873424_thumb.jpg

Molded Portlight Flagship Series. Elliptical shape, I believe. You will have to measure and compare with your portlight to get the correct size.

Then contact Bomar/Pompanette and see if you can buy the parts separately. Often, you have to replace the entire portlight.

Here is the link.

http://www.pompanette.com/pomp.nsf/0/E0FB71CA363B487A8525762400165D39?Open

For MOST: please provide the model number of the Bowmar portlight in the head of my 2009 280 SCR. I need to replace the frosted, smoked lens and hinge on the inside.

Thank you!

Try this site: www.pompanette.com/bomar. Look at the different port lights that they have. If you have any questions give them a call, their phone and fax numbers

are listed in the contact us section.

thanks for you responses. Found my portlights on the Pompanette website. Contacted them and they told me I had to replace the entire portlight. This will be a winter project.

I had a thought they did not sell parts for many of their portlights. Good luck with the install !

thanks for you responses. Found my portlights on the Pompanette website. Contacted them and they told me I had to replace the entire portlight. This will be a winter project.

You don't have to wait that long. It will take you only a couple of hours to pull the old one and install the new one using butal tape. It would be much easier to work with the tape when it was warm outside instead of cold.

Ask the people at pompanette how and what they would use to seal the port.