My Monterey
seefke

Hot water issue on cr250

I have a 2008 cr250 that I am looking for help in solving and fixing a low hot water pressure in the head shower. I have good pressure in the galley and transom. Is it possible to blow the line out from the facet or should I try and clean the water heater.

I have a 2008 cr250 that I am looking for help in solving and fixing a low hot water pressure in the head shower. I have good pressure in the galley and transom. Is it possible to blow the line out from the facet or should I try and clean the water heater.

I hope someone had an answer, I have the same problem. My lines are clear, I added an accumulator to keep the pressure up, and I replaced the water pump with one that pumps a higher pressure all with no luck.

I took the faucet head off and apart and cleaned it. The problem seems either to be an obstructed line or the pump not producing enough pressure. I am at a lost with this issue

There might be a kink before the head or try taking the head off and see what happens.

Might be an pressure adjustment screw on the pump.What type off pump do you have and what is the psi?

Look in your bildge. Fallow the red and blue pec plumbing pipes. The bathroom pipes run up the starboard side. They could of gotten kinked. Open the door in the cuddy and look.