My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Latty

2003 322 Cruiser VacuFlush Pump Location

Hi All...

I need some assistance on locating my Vacuflush pump on my 2003 322 Cruiser...

I can hear it running somewhere between the Helm and the Head but can not find any access to it...I've crawled under where the tank is located thinking it would be attached to the holding tank but no luck. I can see the hose travel up the inside of the hull but no pump.

I also have not been able to find any breakers or switches to shut the pump off. I've had two separate occasions where the pump was running non stop because of a bad seal on the bowl valve...Surely there has to be a way to shut off the pump in case of an emergency or part failure?????

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Rob

I found the circuit breaker for the pump. It is adjacent to the battery switches in the cockpit on my vessel. No switch, so I disconnected the wires from the circuit breaker and this shut off pump. Now.............Has anyone actually found the location of the pump on the Monterey cruisers. Do I need to remove the closet, the wall or what?.

Thanks,

I found the circuit breaker for the pump. It is adjacent to the battery switches in the cockpit on my vessel. No switch, so I disconnected the wires from the circuit breaker and this shut off pump. Now.............Has anyone actually found the location of the pump on the Monterey cruisers. Do I need to remove the closet, the wall or what?.

Thanks,

Remove the starboard side aft cabin wall, there are about 6 screws.