My Monterey
davlaw

Clearing Drain Lines

Would appreciate any tips on how to clear the drain lines (e.g. sink, wet bar, etc.). Mine drain but in a trickle. Plus the fresh water pump pulsates - but I suspect that may be because of partially clogged drain lines. Thoughts?

Small air compressor or try disconnecting the line then blow.Pulsating pump could be the pump. There might be a psi adjustment.

Good luck,

Tom

I had that issue in my recent purchase too Davlaw, I hooked up a high power nozzle on my hose, filled up the sinks in the galley, the head and the aft shower and then put it in the "jet" mode and shot it in the drains!  Within seconds, the water just formed into a little whirlpool as whatever debris was in them, seemed to have been blown out with the little higher pressure side of the hose nozzle... They continue to drain well since then.  

Good luck!

Ken

Hi there

I recomend that y use some product available near you to put in the water fresh tank, i use some product to put in a spoon then mistur with water and add to the tank, on summer i do this 3 ou 4 times, and empty the tank almost every day because off the use, this product will kill everything on water and make it drinkable if you need, but i use it so any micros animals are killed and dont hang up with a tank full off this kind off things, 8 years never had a problem