My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Sunburns

Dual Battery Hookup - 270CR

To MOST,

I have a 2007 270CR with the standard dual battery hook-up. When I removed my batteries in October, I misplaced my diagram.

Do you have a battery wire diagram that I can follow when I re-install my batteries this spring?

Thanks,

Sunburns

2007 Monterey 270CR

You connect the red cables to a positive terminal on each battery and the black to the negative. There should also be 2 smaller wires for each battery in black and white. These are from the battery charger. The black goes on the negative and white on the positive. There should be a heavy black cable that goes on to the negative of one battery with a jumper black cable to connect to the negative on the other battery. That should be all your wires. :rolleyes:

Brian

You connect the red cables to a positive terminal on each battery and the black to the negative. There should also be 2 smaller wires for each battery in black and white. These are from the battery charger. The black goes on the negative and white on the positive. There should be a heavy black cable that goes on to the negative of one battery with a jumper black cable to connect to the negative on the other battery. That should be all your wires. :rolleyes:

Brian

Thanks Brian ! Sounds pretty straightforward...

Sunburns

Monterey 270 CR