My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Mike monti

New boat being built

Does anyone own  a 278ss Monterey.... taking delivery of one in march...... positive and negative comments about this boat.... this is my first Monterey ..... I had two Chapperal and they were great... hope Monterey can be great too..... bring on the spring....

Well, I have a 278SSC... basically the same, but a little heavier in the front.  Totally awesome is all I can say...  tell me the options you got.

Black cherry hull...Havana upholstery....bow and cockpit cover....stereo remotes.... bow filler cushion.... GPS....port side forward/aft facing lounger....cockpit table.....wet bar......mercury 350hp....pump out deck fitting.....docking lights....electric radar arch......port light stainless steel screen.....transom shower....battery charger with deck plug....trim tabs....and woven flooring....seadek swim platform.. brown.....how about you what did you get... how long have you had the boat.......boat should be done by the end of January..... will take delivery by march and put in the water by April 3rd... if all goes well

We deleted the wet bar and went with the Volvo 350.  I live in TX, so we went with seadeck throughout; everything else is just too hot on the feet here.  We are big party cove partiers (hence the cuddy), so I got all of the stereo upgrades, and replaced the iCon 8s with Rev 10s on the tower and have built a custom box for my 12" Wetsounds sub.  Went with the simple porta-pottie too.  It's a great boat an handles like a caddy... you will be happy you got the trim tabs; definitely worth the $.

We got ours early fall last year... we went out last Saturday and just passed 5hrs on the engine...  LOL  Probably going out tomorrow too; nothing like chilling in the cabin watching twighlight zone!

Can't recommend domednumbers.com enough for your registration lettering... they have the Monterey Font and hundreds of color options.