My Monterey
M6_Pete

M6 - Wakeboard Rack

i just bought a 2018 M6 complete with the factory installed tower and speakers. I am looking for a wakeboard rack that will mount appropriately on this tower. Does anyone have any information to help me find the right products and mounts?

On 3/26/2018 at 6:29 PM, M6_Pete said:

i just bought a 2018 M6 complete with the factory installed tower and speakers. I am looking for a wakeboard rack that will mount appropriately on this tower. Does anyone have any information to help me find the right products and mounts?

I know you wrote this a couple years ago. One negative with Monterey boats is finding anything outside of a dealer. I have an M4 with there beautiful oval tower but can’t find a dam thing to mount the wakeboard rack.  Did you find it?

Hey just seen this post, there is nothing but I made one for mine, made a plexiglass spacer and a piece of steel for the other side, removed the Monterey logo drilled 2 holes and walla, I bought the steel at home depo cut it and grinder to my flavor, had it done in a weekend except for the paint. Hope this helps

787D1D7C-B9CD-4554-BF06-8801E9E1D62E.jpeg

B66A4B22-6A96-43D7-A308-521A1C67A299.jpeg

F8F8D0FF-C591-4315-973F-5F3C3D6C3923.jpeg