My Monterey
barclam

Fusion stereo not workin

I have a 2014 Monterey 268SS.  I usually attach my iPhone to the aux input to play music off my phone.  This has stopped working, no sound. The boat also has an amplifier.  Is there a fuse or circuit that may be tripped causing this.

On 9/3/2018 at 3:53 PM, barclam said:

I have a 2014 Monterey 268SS.  I usually attach my iPhone to the aux input to play music off my phone.  This has stopped working, no sound. The boat also has an amplifier.  Is there a fuse or circuit that may be tripped causing this.

It could be a number of problems. Is the radio working? The amplifier has a few fuses that might be blown. A second problem could be related to the power supply. Look for the circuit breaker and see if the breaker is supplying power to your receiver. It might be a faulty circuit breaker. I just replaced my breaker . They are cheap about 4-5 dollars.

You need to provide a bit more info here.

- Does the radio work on normal modes without plugging in the aux port cable (AM/FM/CD/etc)?

There is no fuse that would be just for the Aux port portion in any radio that I have ever dealt with (and there have been many over the years)

Check that the wires on the back of the Aux input are connected to the stereo system input.