My Monterey
Yastreb

Monterey 400SY

Hello All,

I am taking delivery on a 400SY on April 24, and would like to use our collective experiences to help each other. :rolleyes:

We went for an 1.5 hour sea trial and bought the boat immediately after. What a great ride it was.

Using the IPS for the first time, I was able to easily move the boat to within 2 inches of the dock and hold it there.

So far, I am very impressed.

Hello All,

I am taking delivery on a 400SY on April 24, and would like to use our collective experiences to help each other. :rolleyes:

We went for an 1.5 hour sea trial and bought the boat immediately after. What a great ride it was.

Using the IPS for the first time, I was able to easily move the boat to within 2 inches of the dock and hold it there.

Congratulations - I've seen it at boat shows - but not in the water. Great boat - good luck.

Hello All,

We have about 20 hours on ours now. Nothing but great things to say about the boat, and about the support team that stands behind it.

Great looking boat in pictures! Love to see one in person. Sure wish we would get a dealer presence again at Lake of the Ozarks!! My 2005 298 SS gives up nothing to Sea Ray or Crownline.