My Monterey
jez112

Replacement seat covers for 298ss

This is what says about replacement seat covers. "

Usually the original seats for your boat are available for around 5 years after the boat models release date, but will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. These seats, if available, can be ordered from a certified dealership, and are typically on the expensive side.

If you're boat is older than 5 years (or however long the manufacturer makes them available for) or you don't want to fork out an arm & leg for the OEM replacments, the best option to upgrade or restore is either to purchase marine-grade vinyl and have your seats professionally re-upholstered, or purchase after-market seats. Typically, re-upholstering seats is cheaper, but can get expensive depending on the condition of the seats' foam."

I've found several places to get skins made. I have never used any of them so talk to each and make your own decision on who is best for your situation.

Copycat Upholstery

Lost Factory Patterns

American Marine Coverings

Thanks for the suggestions, I came across Copycat Upholstery after a search and contacted them after I posted.

To redo whole of Bow rider section and sun bathing cushion and head rest aft, +/- $1500 and would need to fit my end.