My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Victor cianflone

Monterey 276

I was curious if anybody's ridden on a Monterey 276 I was looking at a 1999 for sale in the Southern California boat trader apparently it was the last year those were made due to the fire in the factory however the wide beam and single engine with the duo prop and fuel injection seem very appealing, it also has an amazing layout, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Victor cianflone said:

I was curious if anybody's ridden on a Monterey 276 I was looking at a 1999 for sale in the Southern California boat trader apparently it was the last year those were made due to the fire in the factory however the wide beam and single engine with the duo prop and fuel injection seem very appealing, it also has an amazing layout, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

I just found out Boathouse of Anaheim is getting a Monterey 276 next week what an incredible layout for cruising and even fishing as the back seat folds away and the best part it's only a fraction of the cost of similar boat new

From what I understand The Boathouse of Anaheim will be receiving a Monterey 276 I believe a 1999 that's only been running freshwater and is extremely clean and I think it's one of those fuel-injected engines can't wait to see it. These things are amazing.

We are the new proud owners of that exact boat.  It's the twin  4.3 ltr version.   Very roomy with a comfortable ride.   Gets out of the whole and performs better than I would have expected.  We came out of a 25''.   No complaints thus far!