My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
The Revenge

AC Help

We have a 2006 302. The AC has worked flawlessly. This weekend the ac panel would not respond when trying to turn the air on, it was like the panel was dead. I slid the panel out and disconnected and reconnected the single line into the panel. Next the panel worked and came on like normal. However it shows the ac and fan working (in the cold mode) but the fan is not running and will not come on in either fan or ac mode. The compressor is working fine. No fan to blow the air though. I'd like to fix this on my own. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone think replacing the control panel might fix it? The fan rotates and spins freely. Is there another switch that might be the problem? Thanks. We have the passport I/O type control panel.

Hello Revenge,

If it is a Monterey factory installed AC unit, give Marine Air tech support a call at: 954-973-2477 in Florida. They will troubleshoot with you and you might be able to resolve the problem quicker. They are responsive and do a pretty good job at returning calls. Just have the serial number of your unit when you contact them for easier service.

Since you haven't had any issues with it, it is probably something simple.

Fixed! It was the circuit board at the ac, they overnighted the part. Thanks

Hello Revenge,

If it is a Monterey factory installed AC unit, give Marine Air tech support a call at: 954-973-2477 in Florida. They will troubleshoot with you and you might be able to resolve the problem quicker. They are responsive and do a pretty good job at returning calls. Just have the serial number of your unit when you contact them for easier service.

Since you haven't had any issues with it, it is probably something simple.