My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
PeterC

302 cruiser 2006, location of fuse or circuit breaker? for the automatic bilge pump in engine bay please?

Hi Most, the auto shower sump bilge pump and the auto engine bay bilge pump have both stopped working, so can I assume they share the same fuse or circuit breaker wiring.. or would it just be a coincidence that both stopped have functioning? The manual engine bay pump still works fine. Could you please point me to the location of the fuse (or fuses) as I cannot find which ones relate to the pumps? Thank you, Peter

Do you have a DC circuit breaker panel similar to the one pictured in your engine room/bilge area? If so, chk the breakers on the left (port) side for the items mentioned. Also note in the picture that the "main" is in a tripped condition. This happens if you push that red button in. To reset, push that little bar angling down from the top left up into the recess. Hope this helps.

20200331_121555.jpg

On 4/18/2020 at 6:58 AM, PGI CONCH said:

Do you have a DC circuit breaker panel similar to the one pictured in your engine room/bilge area? If so, chk the breakers on the left (port) side for the items mentioned. Also note in the picture that the "main" is in a tripped condition. This happens if you push that red button in. To reset, push that little bar angling down from the top left up into the recess. Hope this helps.

20200331_121555.jpg

Hi PGI CONCH, thank you for the info & picture.. and sorry for my delay. The whole Covid19 mess hitting here certainly put a spanner in the works & stopped to all normal projects. This is my first chance to even get back on the forum. Pls see attached, I've included a pic of my engine room panel, which is not exactly the same as yours but similar. My 'main' is located in the rear/port cockpit behind a side door when you first enter the vessel, alongside 3 battery & shore-power on-off isolator keys. I manually tripped all panel breakers & reset each but still no luck with the bilges at this point. So perhaps a wire's broken somewhere (which I'm dreading!!) Cheers, Peter

Engine room breaker board.jpg