My Monterey
Pioneer Boat

2006 Monterey 234 FSX Tower replacement help!

I have a 2006 Monterey 234 FSX and have completely damaged the tower. It's the original Monterey tower that came with the boat. I'm hoping to get some help/advice on where I might get the exact tower to replace, or any thoughts on the best similar aftermarket tower that will fit this exact boat. Ideally finding someone with the same boat, same year, same tower that might have upgraded or changed towers and wants to sell the original would be awesome, but I imagine that'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I have a 2006 234 FSX, and I am not aware of an OEM tower from Monterey.  When I searched online for 234 FSX with towers, I found quite a variety of towers. 

And even the OEM parts that are not part of the main hull are often provided by other manufacturers (e.g., Attwood, Taylor Made).  My recommendation is to look closely at the tower to see if there are any markings that suggest the manufacturer and model.

Perhaps it was added at the dealer, so if you have contacts at the original dealer, they may be able to help find the source.

If that doesn't work, look online for other similar installations to see if you can find towers that look the same.  Or post pictures of yours on the forum to see if others can help identify it.

Good luck.