My Monterey
patrickjansen

Galvenic Isolator on a 275 scr from 2011?

Look on the stearn bulkhead/transom and on the port side for the control unit. Thats where mine is. You can look at the outside of the boat on the transom for the two rectangle plastic (not sure what to call them) they are what measure the electricity. You should be able to see where the wires enter the boat. The control unit should have a green light on when things are being protected.

I have the Volvo unit. The master controller is on the bulkhead on the Stern on the port side inside of the boat. There are two boxes black plastic with something white inside that you can see through the grill cover that’s on these little boxes there’s two of them there’s one on the port side and one on the starboard side of the stern drive outside of the boat and these are connected to the main control box. I’ve seen at times when my boat has been out of the water for A week or so. I will look at the master control box and it’ll have red light on meaning I don’t have Galvanized Protection. If I wet each one of those little boxes outside the boat with water go back and look at the control panel and I’ll see a green light meaning I have protection now you know eventually go out when everything dries up I’ll give that a try.