My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
cyclical

Not really "tech" question.. but what is this?

Call me stupid... :rolleyes:

But I know on the right is the sink and the faucet, but what exactly is the item on the left (circled in red). It opens up and appears to have a drain in the bottom? but... what exactly is it for? Only thing I can think of is to throw some ice in there and a bottle of vodka. ;)

wetbar.jpg

I am sure I will feel like a complete tard as soon as someone tells me.

man no takers?

I just filled it with ice and threw some beers in there as an additional cooler/space..

You got it man. It supposed to be an ice bucket as there is a drain in the bottom. I'll use if for that every once in awhile but use a plastic bag as a liner. No way I'm eating ice out of that thing after it has sat. Having said that, I've got a small fire extinguisher in there now.

It's exactly what you think it is. The whole area is described as "Wet Bar w/sink, Faucet, Ice Compartment & Storage" in the 2007 Brochure. My 2006 doesn't have the hard surface on the lid. That's good for a cutting board I would think. A little brie and crackers anyone? :rolleyes:

Call me stupid... :rolleyes:

But I know on the right is the sink and the faucet, but what exactly is the item on the left (circled in red). It opens up and appears to have a drain in the bottom? but... what exactly is it for? Only thing I can think of is to throw some ice in there and a bottle of vodka. ;)

wetbar.jpg

I am sure I will feel like a complete tard as soon as someone tells me.

We have the same set up. I like your idea, and that's what we use it for.